Upload and Customize the Design or click Next to continue
• Upload your print ready artwork. We accept .pdf, .jpg, and .tif files. Please make sure all of your images have been embedded, your fonts are outlined, and you have allowed for proper bleed if necessary.
• Revise the design (image shown) using the form (below).
• Use Update Image to see the actual changes.
• Repeat as needed until you are satisfied with the content.
• Press Next to proceed, or press Back to start over.
• The artwork guides (thin green, black and red lines) will not print. They show you where your artwork will be trimmed and where the "safe" area is for your text and images. If your critical text and/or images fall outside of the safe area, they may be cut off in production.
• Attention iPad and iPhone users: Flash Player is required to upload and edit your artwork through this interface. If you don't have Flash Player on your device, please just "approve" the placeholder image and proceed with the rest of the order process. We will send you a link via email to upload your artwork.